No two lessons are the same!
- We change our topic every two weeks
- Our lessons are well-planned, structured and varied, ensuring real progress at a comfortable rate
- Skills are taught through games to make learning fun
- Our Skills Chart enables children to keep track of their progress and to set themselves new goals
- Lessons are planned by Anne Seymour, who holds a degree in Education (B.Ed Hons) as well as her BHSAI
- Another advantage of this riding school is Regular Hacking provided for all levels, starting with half hour hacks with a leader, and progressing to one or even two hour hacks for more able riders (secure balance in canter)
Please note: Safety riding hats must be worn.
In the interest of increased safety, body protectors must be worn.
Both safety hats and body protectors can be hired at 50p each.